Over the past 10 years as a personal trainer, I’ve seen a consistent failing pattern. Clients train hard and frequent, becoming fitter, stronger, and more mobile — but without the right nutritional strategy, fat loss doesn’t reliably happen. Once I introduced carb cycling, that changed. Clients not only began losing stubborn body fat, but they were able to keep it off, all while noticing improved and more stable energy levels.
In simple terms, carb cycling works by helping the body become more efficient at using stored fat for fuel again. When fat around the waist is particularly resistant, it’s often a sign that the body has adapted to relying mainly on carbohydrates for energy. This program is designed to temporarily reduce carbohydrate intake in a structured way, encouraging the body to tap back into its natural fat-burning processes.
Full transparency, the first 2–3 weeks can feel challenging. It’s normal to experience a short dip in energy while your body adapts. Once this phase passes, most people report that the plan feels surprisingly manageable — even second nature.
I’m confident this approach works and I’m be excited to guide you through it.
Good Luck,
Kind regards
Coach Jonathan